Thanks, guys! I am flattered and floored. It’s a good week for me.
According to Jamie, “liebster” is derived from a German term meaning, “a close friend.” I am told the award is given to a writer with a blog that has fewer than 200 followers.
So, I will share the love.
Here are the rules of acceptance for the award:
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog or sending them a tweet.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from some of the most supportive people on the internet—other writers.
5. And best of all – have fun and spread the karma.
It seems unfair to pick only 5 for this one. Two of my top picks are named above….
Now, the rest:
These are the rules for the Versatile Blog Awards:
- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers.
- Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
- Share 7 random things about yourself.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Add the Versatile Blog Award picture on your blog post.
Here’s my list:
http://ohhcanaduh.wordpress.com/ ha got you back
among others which I have noticed were previously nominated…
7 random things about me:
1) I have 4 kids, all teenagers. Help me.
2) I am co-owner of a custom woodworking business with my wife Nikki.
3) I am a mountain biker
4) I love coffee, red wine and dark chocolate. I should live forever.
5) Oh and I like dark beer. (Especially Canadian beer, microbrewed, which I am drinking right now.)
6) I love used bookstores (and I read too)
7) I’m a sucker for a romantic movie. (But not alone- never alone…)